by Jana Fourie
- Guided game drive Rhino & Lion Park
- Cuddling lion and tiger cubs
- Wonder Cave walk
If you don’t have time to visit a National Park, but still want to enjoy some quality nature and wildlife experience, then this is the tour to go on.
During a half day tour we take you through the beautiful Rhino and Lion Park. It is home to an impressive variety of wildlife such as lions, rhinos, buffalos, cheetahs as well as different species of antelope and many other animals.
You will have the chance to give some love and cuddles to lion and tiger cubs. We also walk through the famous Wonder Cave, where we observe the beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
- The tour duration includes the trip to- and from the Rhino & Lion Park. You can enjoy approximately 3 hours inside the park
Our morning tour starts at 9:00. Our afternoon tour starts at 14:00.
- Transfer in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Game drive in Rhino and Lion park
- Entrance to Rhino and Lion Park
- Entrance to Wonder Cave
- Personal purchases
- Tour Type Wildlife
- Location Gauteng
- Starts at 09:00
- Departures Daily
- Duration 5 hours
- Tariffs R 900 per person sharing
- R 1,650 per person single
Door-to-door pick-ups in Johannesburg
Book any 3 or more day tour now and you will get 2 FREE nights’ accommodation at Mufasa Backpackers Lodge in Johannesburg and a free airport pickup!!