by Luz Dodson
- Guided game drive in Lion Park
- Watch fluffy cubs at Cub World
- Feeding giraffes and ostriches
On this half day tour our registered tour guide takes you on a tour through the Lion Park, a natural habitat only 45 minutes drive from Johannesburg. The park is home to more than 85 lions and other carnivores like the cheetah, hyena and wild dog.
Lion Park is home to the rare white lion, so make sure you bring your camera for some exclusive shots.
At Cub World you can observe baby lions, how cute is that? And when you are not frightened by tall animals with long necks, you can also feed the giraffes and ostriches!
- The tour duration includes the trip to- and from the Lion Park. You can enjoy approximately 2 hours inside the park
Our morning tour starts at 9:00. Our afternoon tour starts at 14:00.
- Transfer in comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Game drive in Lion park
- Entrance Lion Park
- Entrance to Cub World
- Personal purchases
· Tour Type
· Starts at
per person sharing
per person single
Door-to-door pick-ups in Johannesburg